This is why my personal life is tremendously frustrating right now. I'm also supposed to be planning a wedding and a move to Colorado. Along with there being little time to accomplish everything, there is a high degree of ambiguity, because we do not have a wedding date. Why, you ask? Well my fiance is going in to a rather important job in his next unit, so to be fair to him and his unit, we would like to plan the ceremony around that unit's training calendar. But no one will send it to him. All it would take to alleviate that one tiny reason I can't properly plan a wedding is literally a 30-second email, including the time it takes to search for the calendar and attach it to said email. If my fiance is going to be the operations officer for his unit, then why on earth wouldn't they want him to see what's going down? ARGH. So f-ing annoying.
Until we get that date, I'm left browsing venues and deflecting questions about when we're getting married. Then there is the issue of moving across the country unmarried. It would be financially (and I think, legally) responsible to at least have a civil ceremony so I can be in the government system as a dependent. I get my ID card, I get the Tricare, I can do things on my husband's behalf, we get a higher rate of BAH, etc. Infuriating. Oh, did I mention my job is also up in the air? They are being super reasonable and are working some solutions on how I can stay with the organization in Fort Carson, but we still don't have resolution on that.
But it's not all bad news. I mean, we know when we have to be in Colorado and have our orders (report not later than 15 July), we know what unit we're going to, we know what job the fiance will have, we have a go-getter realtor, and I have a wedding dress. All good things.
For now, I'm off to Philadelphia for work (as per usual). Crap. I just realized I forgot my vitamins. Damn it. In the meantime, have a look at my top housing options (so far).
![]() | 4 Beds 3 Baths 3,176 sqft -- lot View on Zillow |
![]() | 3 Beds 3 Baths 3,116 sqft 5,967 lot View on Zillow |
![]() | 4 Beds 4 Baths 2,835 sqft 9,408 lot View on Zillow |
![]() | 4 Beds 4 Baths 2,346 sqft 6,011 lot View on Zillow |
![]() | 4 Beds 3 Baths 3,072 sqft 6,743 lot View on Zillow |
![]() | 3 Beds 3 Baths 1,966 sqft 8,799 lot View on Zillow |
![]() | 3 Beds 3 Baths 3,180 sqft 2,178 lot View on Zillow |
![]() | 5 Beds 4 Baths 3,500 sqft 3,598 lot View on Zillow |
![]() | 4 Beds 3.5 Baths 2,256 sqft 1,307 lot View on Zillow |










No comments:
Post a Comment