without really wetting the bed? My poor fiancé has the propensity to sweat a LOT when he sleeps under our duvet. The thing is, there is ZERO consistency to it; for the first time this week, it was actually cool in the bedroom (we'd been keeping the windows open due to "Spring in January," but the weather finally broke, so the über-drafty windows in the bedroom made it nice and chilly) but tonight is when his body revolted.
So, when I'm about to drag my ass to bed, he comes out of the bedroom and suggests I might want to sleep in the guest room because the sheets are wet.
Of course, when I'm tired I might be considered a bit of a cranky-pants, so like an ass I may have been less than nice when we were replacing the sheets.

Only one pillow needed because I am a jerk. Poor fiancé indeed.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
HAHAHA. This made me laugh and I would be the EXACT same way.
ReplyDelete